From Toma┼ż Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Cloud storage providers/drivers
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:36:36 GMT
I envision splitting it into two parts - "compute" and "storage".

So something like this:

libcloud/
    libcloud/
        __init__.py
        compute/
            base.py
            providers.py
            drivers/
        storage/
            base.py
            providers.py
            drivers/

Also another question about implementation arises here.

Imo, it would be useful if we can implement the Python "File object"
interface, because then the storage backends could also be used with Django
and other libraries which rely that the "file like objects" implement the
File object interface.

What do others think?