From Toma┼ż Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] how to provide a new provider
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:02:30 GMT
libcloud already supports some VPS providers (dreamhost, linode,
rimuhostinc, etc.) and if their API supports all the functionality needed, I
don't see a reason why we couldn't eventually support their driver as well.

Also, most of the providers currently supported by libcloud have primary
data centers located in USA, so adding more European providers probably
isn't a bad idea (as far as I know, there is currently only one European
only provider waiting to be added to libcloud - CloudSigma).