From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject [libcloud] [VOTE] - Libcloud to become a TLP.
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:08:05 GMT
Hi All,

This is a chance for the libcloud community and committers to
vote on whether or not you think we are ready to become an
ASF top level project. In other words, the community thinks
it has learned all it can from the Incubator, and that we feel
we are following the guidelines learned along the way.

Please vote now, we have plenty of time until the next board
meeting is due in which a resolution would be required, so we'll
leave this open for 1 week to gather as many votes as possible.

[ ] - +1 - yes please, we are ready to become a TLP.

[ ] - -/+0 - Not that opinionated either way.

[ ] - -1 - no , I don't think we are ready , because ...

Note any -1 must be accompanied by a detailed explanation.

This vote will close one week from today.

Gav...