From Grig Gheorghiu <grig.gheorg...@gmail.com>
Subject [libcloud] Contribution protocol question
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 00:58:46 GMT
I posted earlier this week about some functionality I added to the EC2
driver (Python) for creating EC2 keypairs. I had some questions about
details of that implementation, but I have a more general question: is
this community open to outside contributors, and if so, what is the
protocol for contributing? Is it opening a JIRA issue and attaching a
patch....or forking the project from github and doing a pull
request....or something else altogether?

Thanks,

Grig