From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.0
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 20:22:44 GMT
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 9:36 PM, Paul Querna <paul@querna.org> wrote:
> Test tarballs for Apache Libcloud 0.4.0 are available at:
>  <http://people.apache.org/~pquerna/dev/libcloud-0.4.0/>
>
> Please test and place your votes please;
>
>  +/- 1
>  [  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.0
>
> Vote closes on Monday October 11, 2010 at 10am PST.
>
> This is our first release of the 0.4 and trunk for a couple months, it
> includes many bug fixes, a few new features, and removal of the
> dependency on Zope.Interface.
>
> It is based upon this tag:
>  <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/libcloud/tags/0.4.0>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

I can't find the Incubator disclaimer text anywhere, it should be in a
DISCLAIMER file or be included in the README, that should be fixed for
next time but there's been a few Incubator releases let off with it
now so i guess its not a blocker. Also all the files in test\fixtures
are missing license headers, its not obvious to me if theres much IP
in those files, assuming there is not I'll give a +1 to this release
vote.

   ...ant