From Sengor <seng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Proposal to Update Libcloud Hompage
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:51:23 GMT

On 24/09/2010, at 9:38 AM, Eric Woods <woodstae@gmail.com> wrote:

> I propose that we recognize this maturing state in both the website and in the repository.
 I've drafted a revised homepage with additional charts to present Java's current support,
much like what exists for python today.  I've uploaded a snapshot of the proposal to JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12455447/proposed_libcloud_homepage.zip.
 I'd also be willing to tweak the site where applicable to indicate Java's support.  Thoughts?

Proposed website update looks viable to me. Are there any plans to introduce storage cloud
capabilities within the Python branch of libcloud?