From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Graduation (was [libcloud] Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2010
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:54:53 GMT
One of the ways to tell if a poddling is ready to graduate is to see
if they can get it together to go for graduation without the mentors
doing it for them. So if there are no reasons to hold things up ...
then go for it, whats holding things up?

The diversity question could come up so find the answer, Gavin
suggested an approach, or just ask on the private list who every one
works for.

There needs to be a resolution to vote on with a description of the
project, list of PMC members and a chair, so those need to be got
together, agreed on and a vote held.

   ...ant