From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Creating sandbox/perl
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:44:27 GMT
On 9/30/2010 12:00 PM, Ian Kallen wrote:
> I'd imagine using avro or thrift for code generation, not a one-off
> for libcloud.
IMHO anything over 1k lines to do it for every language for something so
small is way overkill which imho (again) includes ever single apache
project or 3rd party that does this.

Thats so far down the line from my perspective though that I'm going to
completely ignore it for now.

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.