From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject [libcloud] Creating sandbox/perl
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:46:23 GMT
Hi All,

I'd like to hear thoughts on adding a perl based libcloud.

If I write something up would it be feasible to create sandbox/perl and
put it there?  No need to do anything until I actually produce something.

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.