From "Eric Woods" <woods...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [libcloud] Proposal to Update Libcloud Hompage
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:56:23 GMT
Cool.  So I'll update the homepage with the traditional libcloud support by
end-of-day tomorrow.

Eric W.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Mayo [mailto:mike.mayo@RACKSPACE.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:53 PM
To: libcloud@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [libcloud] Proposal to Update Libcloud Hompage

Of course.  My +1 was for listing the compute capabilities.

On Sep 28, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Jerry Chen wrote:

> I would rather hold off on announcing Java storage capabilities until
Python has the equivalent.

> Jerry
>
> On Sep 28, 2010, at 4:35 PM, Mike Mayo wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> libcloud is more about a clean and simple design than a particular
language.  i think we/you should showcase the Java work as well as any other
future languages that follow the libcloud design.

>> On Sep 28, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Peter Haggar wrote:
>>
>>> This looks very good to me as well.  I think this will highlight this
work
>>> and let people know that libCloud is a multi-language solution.
>>> It's obvious that's the case with your new graphics.
>>>
>>> Peter

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12455447/proposed_libcloud_
homepage.zip.
Java's

Mike Mayo
901-299-9306
@greenisus

embedded documents) is intended for the exclusive and confidential use of
the
individual or entity to which this message is addressed, and unless
otherwise
expressly indicated, is confidential and privileged information of
Rackspace.
Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is
prohibited.
If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail
at abuse@rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.