From Eric Woods <woods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] driver contribution process
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 17:15:13 GMT
Hi Tim,

Glad to hear you're interested in contributing to libcloud.  As you develop your driver, post
patches of your work to a new issue in JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD.
 A committer will review and incorporate your work into the trunk.

libcloud also supports Java: http://incubator.apache.org/libcloud/devinfo.html.  Please consider
contributing a driver in Java as well since there is a very tight mapping between these two
versions.

Thanks,
Eric W.