From Boyan Hristov <bo...@cloudsigma.com>
Subject [libcloud] CloudSigma driver
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:15:33 GMT
Hi there!

 we are an IaaS provider based in Zurich, Switzerland. We have developed our
own Libcloud driver and would like to understand how best we can collaborate
to add our code to the Libcloud source tree?

Kind regards,

Boyan

---

Boyan Hristov

CEO

CloudSigma AG

====================

This email is from CLOUDSIGMA AG. The contents of this email and
anyattachments are confidential to the intended recipient. They may not
be disclosed to or used by or copied in any way by anyone other than
the intended recipient. If this email is received in error, please
contact CLOUDSIGMA AG on +41 (0)44 585 39 07 quoting the name of the sender
and the email address to which it has been sent and then delete it. Please
note that neither CLOUDSIGMA AG nor the sender accepts any responsibility
for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this
email and any attachments. CLOUDSIGMA AG is a public limited company
registered in Canton Z├╝rich, Switzerland (registered number
CH-020.3.034.422-0) with registered offices at S├Ągereistrasse 29, 8152
Glattbrugg, Switzerland. For further information, please refer to
www.cloudsigma.com .