From "ssteinerX@gmail.com" <sstein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Python 2.7 _to_images putheader failure, works on Python 2.6
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:35:56 GMT

On Jul 19, 2010, at 10:18 AM, Jed Smith wrote:

> On Jul 19, 2010, at 10:13 AM, ssteinerX@gmail.com wrote:

used in format strings? That's not something I remember reading about in What's New, but it
makes sense in that context. What header we're sending that isn't a string is another question.

>>> That's eye-opening.
>>>
>>> I always thought %s called str() on the arguments in question if they weren't
>>> strings already.  If they did indeed change that, half of my code (not only
>>> in libcloud) is going to break.  I'd hope that's a regression and not
>>> intentional...
>>
>> Please see my previous message about the redundant header that's being explicitly
set as an integer.

> Oh, it's in the .join(values).  That makes more sense, and has never worked.
>
> My apologies, read the exception wrong.

No problem, now, the question is who is going to remove the setting of the redundant header
and get it committed?