From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Storage Support
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:40:21 GMT
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 2:57 AM, Adrián <adrianbn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> it's my first post on the list, so first of all wanna thak you for the
> effort you've made with libcloud. I've been browsing libcloud source to see
> if it fits for a project I have in mind, and I've not seen any kind of
> support for services as S3, EBS or other cloud storage systems. Is this true
> or am I blind? if it's true and Im not blind, are you guys thinking of
> adding support for that in the near future?

I believe Jeremy was starting to hack on adding EBS support, and i
think its something we need to do.  (Along with a few more things like
elastic ips).

Regarding S3/Cloudfiles aka block storage over http, we have had some
ideas about doing it -- I've played with it on a local branch a few
times, but I've not had time to finish it into something usable.

Would love patches both areas :)