From Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] pricing update thoughts
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 05:34:35 GMT
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Kevin Jackson <foamdino@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If libcloud is supposed to be a wrapper over various cloud services -
> hosting pricing info on Amazon S3 isn't really eating your own dogfood
> is it?

Maybe instead of adding DNS support, we add storage support to
libcloud, and then seed the file on all of the supported providers.
That'd be dog-fooding it, and pushing the project forward. :)

Or we just post it somewhere random (apache.org, S3, etc)

-Alex

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick