From Peter Haggar <pfhag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Storage Support
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:06:54 GMT
I think adding storage support to libCloud is a great idea.  In fact, there
is an existing API we should look at and consider using: SimpleCloud -
http://www.simplecloud.org/.  Right now, SimpleCloud is implemented in PHP
but we could use the API here.  Here's a brief version of the storage API
from SimpleCloud, in PHP:

public function fetchItem($path, $options = null);
public function storeItem($destinationPath,$data,$options = null);
public function deleteItem($path, $options = null);
public function copyItem($sourcePath, $destinationPath, $options = null);
public function moveItem($sourcePath, $destinationPath, $options = null);
public function renameItem($path, $name, $options = null);
public function listItems($path, $options = null);
public function fetchMetadata($path, $options = null);
public function storeMetadata($destinationPath, $metadata, $options = null);
public function deleteMetadata($path);
public function getAdapter();

Peter