From Adrián <adria...@gmail.com>
Subject [libcloud] Storage Support
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:57:48 GMT
Hi folks,

it's my first post on the list, so first of all wanna thak you for the
effort you've made with libcloud. I've been browsing libcloud source to see
if it fits for a project I have in mind, and I've not seen any kind of
support for services as S3, EBS or other cloud storage systems. Is this true
or am I blind? if it's true and Im not blind, are you guys thinking of
adding support for that in the near future?

Thanks in advance
Adrián

--
Wont you follow me?