From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject [libcloud] Using Libcloud with UEC
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 16:39:26 GMT
Hi All...

   I am trying to use Libcloud with Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud, which is a
private cloud based on Eucalyptus, but it seems it does not work for me.
Would someone please direct me to some hints ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

professional. There is no reasonable excuse for doing anything less than
your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs