From Brian Martin <brianmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] API Access documentation
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 15:59:55 GMT
On 06/02/2010 07:40 PM, Kyle Murphy wrote:
> Hey guys, I've heard we need some API Access documentation, for people
> having trouble accessing their API Keys from the different providers. I have
> written an example of something that we can maybe add to the wiki at some
> point. Check it out, let me know what you think.
>
> https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9pRM06IevsyN2ZmYjYzNWUtNDQwYy00ZmVmLWE5ZjQtYmUzODQwYWNhYmQ3&hl=en
>
> - Kyle Murphy

As a user, the most confusing thing to me about Rackspace in particular
was that an API key needed to be generated first be enabled under the
Hosting/CloudFiles tab.  Don't know if you recall doing that (I barely
do because it's only needed once but), but it might be a good thing to
add.  (I'm using CloudServers why is the API key under CloudFiles? Why
Rackspace?)

It is in the knowledge base though...

Brian Martin