From Mike Mayo <mike.m...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Development
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:19:49 GMT
+1 for a new branch.  it would be really nice to track the progress of this live.

On Jun 20, 2010, at 8:09 PM, Eric Woods wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I've put another code drop of the Java development for Apache libcloud on JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-33.
>
> All core API calls are working for the IBM driver: listNodes, listSizes, listImages,
listLocations, rebootNode, destroyNode, and createNode for proof of concept.  Feedback is
welcome and appreciated.

> Again, is it possible to get a separate sandbox or branch in the libcloud repository?
 The code is maturing rapidly, and I'd like for the community to have full access to observe
and comment on the development process.

> Thanks,
> - Eric W.

at abuse@rackspace.com, and delete the original message.