From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] 0.3.x status
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 02:23:44 GMT
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:47 AM, Daniel Molina Aranda
<danmolin@pdi.ucm.es> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I changed the things you mentioned in JIRA. Anything else pending to get the
> OpenNebula driver included in the release?

OpenNebula driver is in :-)

Only remaining issues that I see:
 - Adding DreamHost driver
 - Voxel create_node support was forgotten after 0.2, still needs
fixing <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-23>

I think the Dream Host driver is close, and Jeremy has taken point on
looking at the patch.

I've spent a good portion of today cleaning up and adding doc strings
to lots of classes, and I think we are getting very close to a great
0.3 release.

Ideally I would like to try to start a vote on Wednesday night for
0.3.0.  Does anyone think this will be a problem?

Also as part of 0.3.0, I'd like to make sure we can submit the package
to PyPi, so things like easy_install work for everyone.

Thanks,

Paul