From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 20:24:40 GMT
It seems like what a user would want is a common cloud abstraction for different language bindings.
 Adrian, do you use the same resource model as Libcloud ?  If not, I can see that if people
like the LibCloud abstraction then different languages for the same abstraction is a plus.
 The language shouldn't drive the interaction model (for the most part anyway) :)