From Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 20:38:30 GMT
All,

Let's all agree to disagree and put a moratorium on the mention of IBM, jclouds, and Cloudkick
in this thread.

Please, take it to your inboxes or offline so we don't say anything we will regret.

That being said -- and getting back on topic -- I suggest that libcloud-java (libcloud-c,
libcloud-erlang, libcloud-qbasic or whatever!) is hosted in a separate repository (GitHub,
etc).

Or, fork it to a completely different name.

In any case, it can grow organically with us (us as in the Libcloud community), and we can
all get back to writing code!

Thanks,
Jerry