From Eric Woods <woods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 17:35:38 GMT
Hey guys,

I've been following this discussion about libcloud's future direction very
closely, and thank you all for the great input.  I'm trying to make sense of
all this and how it relates to the Java development.  I'm still very
interested in developing a Java code base for libcloud, but I'm not getting
a clear sense of the community's support.  I, of course, don't want to spend
the development time and effort writing a Java version of libcloud if the
community doesn't support it.

What are your thoughts on Java development as a sub-project of Apache
libcloud?

Thanks,
- Eric