From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Sun, 16 May 2010 07:32:35 GMT
Hi Jerry...

   I agree with you, sorry I am not a committer in this cool project but I
am watching what you are doing and I am very interested in it. Again, I
agree with you, my recommendation is to do was what is done with Logging
which is creating different sub-projects for each version of Libcloud based
on the language used.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

professional. There is no reasonable excuse for doing anything less than
your best."