From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 20:37:58 GMT
Paul,

I'm bowing out of this discussion, as I can see I'm too passionate about
this topic, and perhaps I indeed don't understand the incubator process well
enough.

I'll continue to try to facilitate sharing across projects and understand it
is likely that there will be a rewrite of libcloud in java in this project.
I don't like all of the duplicate effort that this implies, and think it is
distracting.  I think everyone gets that.

That said, it is not my call, and you are right I am not a libcloud dev.

Apologies for adding to the drama.
-Adrian