From Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>
Subject [libcloud] how are you using libcloud?
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 02:13:31 GMT
Hello,

I have heard of a number of different people using libcloud for all
sorts of things. Thought it was time to poll the list. How are you
using libcloud?

I'll kick it off: At Cloudkick we use it to as all the glue when
talking to cloud providers. When a user registers on cloudkick,
practically the first thing they do is enter their API keys for one of
the many supported clouds. This is all powered by libcloud.
Additionally, we are working on incorporating it into our own
deployment tools (for our infrastructure) -- booting and initializing
nodes with fabric, then configuring them puppet.

-Alex

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick