From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Java Skeleton Available
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 20:19:11 GMT
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Adrian Cole <ferncam1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone who isn't from IBM that would like to add a java or C
> rewrite of libcloud to the project?

it doesn't matter where someone works in apache projects.

I don't believe this is moving the discussion forward by somehow
devaluing someones comments because of their employer.

I don't appreciate your continued down-trodden view of people trying
to contribute to libcloud -- I understand you have your own project,
great, but by the same token, you aren't a libcloud developer either,
and if the people who are involved in libcloud do want to do
something, you don't need to rain on their parade.

Thanks,

Paul