From Viktor Stanchev <vik...@enomaly.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Enomaly
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:11:31 GMT
Hi Alex,

I'm relatively new to ticketing + version control systems, so if there's
anything wrong with the ticket I created, please correct it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-19

I don't have any specific questions at this time. I want someone to review
my work. The features of libcloud were in some cases almost incompatible
with ECP, but I did everything possible to translate the commands. In some
cases I had to send more than one API call for one action (ex. restarting).
We have many features that are not in libcloud, such as the ability to have
machines that are off, and that's one feature that I think other solutions
might have. I suggest you consider including it as a part of libcloud.

The patch file is there. Tell me if there is anything I should fix.

-Viktor