From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [libcloud] IBM Developer Cloud patch submitted
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:06:30 GMT
On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 09:57 -0400, Eric Woods wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I recently completed the driver for the IBM Developer Cloud and uploaded the
> patch to JIRA.  What's the process for committing this patch to the libCloud
> trunk?  Do I send email(s) with the patch contents to
> libcloud-commits@incubator.apache.org?

You've marked it as resolved, which means it won't get noticed!! It is
only resolved once committed, so I'd suggest you re-open it!

The libcloud-commits email list is for automated commit messages, that's
where you'll see the patch once it is committed.

As to how to get it committed to trunk, you just need to hassle people
here until it is done. Or, just wait patiently.

Regards, Upayavira