From Solomon Hykes <solomon.hy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] All about Images
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:28:26 GMT
Paul,

Thanks for starting the conversation!

Building libcloud.images on top of Cloudlets sounds great. We'll be
happy to help.

As for Cloudlets joining the libcloud/asf umbrella, it seems to make a
lot of sense. Combining image management and allocation in a single
cli tool would be killer. The format specs would have to exist
independently, though, so that other libraries can implement it.

I suggest we sit down at the next cloudhackers meetup and draft a
roadmap for this.

--
Solomon Hykes
@solomonstre