From "ssteinerX@gmail.com" <sstein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] example.py tries to print "name" attribute of list, throws exception
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:08:21 GMT

On Mar 19, 2010, at 6:20 PM, Tom Davis wrote:

> See: git-format-patch

Cool, thanks.

Now, looking at my patch, I realize that I had also changed the example to use my "access
key" file that I store in ~/.ssh, that I've used with other cloud access libraries I've used.

It's just a common place to put access info that lets you distribute code without worrying
about accidentally leaving an access key in it.

Would that type of thing be OK to add to the example, or could I add another example showing
how I use it, or something?

I'm not sure if there's a "usual" way of storing access keys that people commonly use with
libcloud.  Coding it directly into the source is just icky.

Thanks,