From Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] PATCH: New IBM Adapter
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:31:02 GMT

On Mar 31, 2010, at 4:11 PM, Eric Woods wrote:

> Here is a patch that includes the framework for the new IBM Developer Cloud adapter.
 For proof of concept, I've implemented list_nodes, list_images, list_sizes, and list_locations.
 I've included the patch as an attachment, so I may need to follow up with the patch directly
embedded.

Looks like a good start.

Could you remove the Eclipse project-related files from the patch? Perhaps add them to your
.svnignore.

The next thing that each driver should also have are unit tests, but that can certainly come
in a later commit.

Cheers,
Jerry