From Tom Davis <...@dislocatedday.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] example.py tries to print "name" attribute of list, throws exception
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 03:58:08 GMT
Are you talking about access keys in the sense of SSH keys? If so, I'd
assume Paramiko works like any other ssh client in that it talks to
the user's running ssh-agent; figuring out how SSH keys work is left
as an exercise to the reader.

If you mean some API-specific key variable, then for the purposes of a
non-working example, just saying "key='asdf1234'" isn't icky, it's
just a matter of pragmatism. Certainly we'd hope that users would take
a more portable and security-conscious approach to private string
storage, but AFAIK we have never suggested a standard for doing that,
nor is it within the scope of the project to do so.

Hopefully that answers your question :)