From "Rusnov, Nick" <...@januainferni.com>
Subject [libcloud] CloudHub and CloudManager Initial Release exclamation point
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:03:47 GMT
Hi all,

Chapter Three and I have been working on some integration software for
libcloud, and we're happy to be putting it
out there under the Apache license for contrib to libcloud as a
examples / useful little tools for using libcloud.

Basically we've written a small server in python which listens on a
socket and allows API access. It speaks a very
simple telnet friendly protocol. There's also a command-line tool
which was written initially to test the waters and
plan the implementation of the socket server. They both use a
configuration backend which manages interacting
with multiple driver-credential pairs (connections).

It's still alpha stage, but works fairly well. We have a list of TODO
items which I believe we'll be implementing also
as we move forward with using it.

Now the only question that remains is where shall we put this code for
contrib or release?

--
Nick Rusnov
nar@januainferni.com