From Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release apache libcloud 0.2.0
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:58:59 GMT
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Paul Querna <paul@querna.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Alex Polvi <polvi@cloudkick.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Paul Querna <paul@querna.org> wrote:
>>> Test tarballs for Apache Libcloud 0.2.0 are available at:
>>>   <http://people.apache.org/~pquerna/lc-0.2.0/>
>>
>> Where is the buildbot? We are passing all of our test cases, right?
>
> http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?show=libcloud-trunk

Great. We also have the framework for API docs too:

http://ci.apache.org/projects/libcloud/apidocs/

Glad to see Voxel (mostly complete) support get squeezed in as well.
Although, I just downloaded the tarball and ran the tests:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'test_voxel'

I think the fix is in r908783, did that make it into your tarball?

-Alex

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick