From Tom White <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release apache libcloud 0.2.0
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:08:41 GMT
+1

Sorry I'm a bit late (my vote is non-binding anyway). I tried running
the candidate tarball with Terremark and it worked.

I also successfully verified the checksums and signature. Is it worth
putting a KEYS file in libcloud's subversion repository, perhaps at
the top level (https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/libcloud/KEYS)?

Cheers,
Tom