From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release apache libcloud 0.2.0
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:56:29 GMT
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Jeff Hammerbacher <hammer@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Hey Paul,
>
> Where can I read about the delta between 0.1.0 and 0.2.0?

We don't really have a user-facing changelog at this time.

Most people using libcloud have been using git or SVN snapshots -- we
never have made an official release in any medium before this -- for
example the version in debian is a git snapshot from November.

0.2.0 will be our first release, and hopefully forms a good baseline
in the API to continue growing the project.

For all future release, I think we do need to start maintaining a
CHANGES file to note what has changed though!

Thanks,

Paul