From Lloyd Cooke <lloyd.co...@easyspace.com>
Subject [libcloud] Current Support Provider Enquiry
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:55:25 GMT
 Dear libcloud,

 We recently came across your web page of Cloud providers at
http://incubator.apache.org/libcloud/ [1] and I would like to ask whether
you would consider adding our sister company iomart Hosting to your list.
For more information on the products and the support provided please see
http://www.iomarthosting.com/cloud-hosting. [2]

 Many Thanks

 Lloyd Cooke
 Online Marketing Executive
 Easyspace www.easyspace.com
 iomart Hosting www.iomart.com

 t: +44 (0)1925 424604
 m: +44 (0) 7791 915375

 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

 to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
 Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent
 those of the company. It is expressly declared that this email does
 not constitute or form part of a contract or unilateral obligation.

 Head Office: iomart Plc. Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus, West of Scotland
Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP Tel. 0141 931 6400

Links:
------
[1] http://incubator.apache.org/libcloud/
[2] http://www.iomarthosting.com/cloud-hosting.