From Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] looking for comment on libcloud?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:48:05 GMT
All,

I just spoke with Carl. However, if you are building something with
libcloud (particularly with vCloud), do not hesitate to contact him.
Might be a good way to promote your project.

Best,

-Alex

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Brooks, Carl <cbrooks@techtarget.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for some comment about some news I received from VMware regarding libcloud
and vCloud - If there's anyone who would like to field a few questions for my article I'd
be very grateful.

> I've already reached out to Bob Hrdinsky at Cloudkick about this, but thought I'd cover
all my bases, so I'm using this email as well.

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick