From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject [libcloud] Voxel support - how to handle sizes and creates
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:41:13 GMT
I've mostly implemented support for Voxel in libcloud.

I've done everything but create_node and list_sizes, as I haven't yet
worked out how best to implement them.

My main question is that libcloud expects discrete "sizes", whereas at
Voxel the memory/CPU are not tied to the disk usage. A 10 core device
could have a 10Gb disk while a 1 core device could have a 1Tb disk.

Other than creating an arbitrary set of node sizes based upon some kind
of creative guessing, is there another way I should be doing it?

Also, I haven't written a test case yet, as I only found those when I'd
almost finished implementation. I'll see if I can add them before I
contribute.

Regards, Upayavira