From Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com>
Subject SF libcloud hacker dinner
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:56:02 GMT
Hello,

We thought it would be fun to get some folks together in San Francisco
to meet face to face and discuss libcloud, cloud standards, cloud API
hacking all while stuffing ourselves with Chinese food.

I propose we meet at Henry's Hunan (924 Sansome Street), next Thursday
12/10 @ 7pm, if you are in the area:

  http://www.henryshunanrestaurant.com/

So far Paul Querna, Jeremy Orem, Adrian Cole (of jclouds fame), Dan Di
Spaltro, and myself are planning on going. Would be great to have
anyone else in the area join too! Please let me know if you plan on
coming so we can adjust the table size accordingly. Feel free to pass
this email along to anyone you think would enjoy getting together.

If it goes well, hopefully we can do some more regular event to bring
the local community together.

Hope you see many of you next week!

-Alex