From Tom White <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: reworking CONTRIBUTORS file
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 05:13:02 GMT
Another way would be to track it through JIRA. A project may have
components, so we could have one component per driver, and each
component can have a lead developer. For an example see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Acomponents-panel.

Tom