From Tom Davis <...@dislocatedday.com>
Subject Re: Problem with listing and deleting nodes.
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:41:41 GMT
Yes, that is an exceptionally worthless exception. Not only is using
the base Exception a bad idea (makes things harder to catch
intelligently) but it seems to indicate parse_error() is buggy because
no error was provided...

At the very least a refactor to remove Exception should take place. If
Rackspace doesn't elegently handle someone trying to delete a building
node so be it, but if there is an error returned it shouldn't fail to
be shown to the user.

If nobody beats me to it (do we have a RS maintainer?) I will look
into these issues.