From andy <andia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Image formats & configuration management
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:25:42 GMT
Hi there,

(Not currently a libcloud dev, so can't comment on your offer.)

A belated thanks for sending notice of Clapp. It really looks cool.
I checked out your bitbucket page.
I'm wondering if you can expand a bit on the use-case.
I hate defining things oppositionally, so please cut me off if I'm making a
totally lame comparison, but I thought of OVF when I read your description.

If the difference between OVF + CLAPP that you take the burden off of the
vm-manager? (In addition to supporting more formats AND providers.)

andy
@thesethings