From andy <andia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 20:49:05 GMT
I can create filters in my own client no prob, not a big deal if the
software can't do it.

I imagine there are many others who like me are sysadmins/ops folks on the
list, and when they get emails that say things like "can't delete node,"
they get momentarily excited about a hot issue happening they may need to
attend to.

On a personal level, I can do a rule to prevent this confusion. Though it
seems like something that may benefit the list in general, especially when
it grows crazy big and takes over the world (a cool problem to have!).

Andy