From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject reworking CONTRIBUTORS file
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:57:08 GMT
current version:
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/libcloud/trunk/CONTRIBUTORS>

""""
libcloud is a collaborative project made possible by social coding.  Individual
contributions are licensed to libcloud.org under various licenses, outlined
below.  Individual drivers may be maintained by a specific party -- for patches
to a certain driver or questions regarding its maintenance, feel free to contact
the maintainer.
""""

Two issues:
 1) Everything is ASL at the ASF
 2) I think we should try to encourage potential contributions to the
mailing list, rather than contacting an individual.

I think it is good to have some metadata about a driver, beyond just
who wrote it, like what it all supports, etc, but I'm not quite sure
the CONTRIBUTORS file is the right place for it.

Any thoughts on how we should redactor & update this file?

Thanks,

Paul