From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checking in...
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:00:14 GMT

On Jun 26, 2012, at 12:47 PM, matthew@matthewsacks.com wrote:

> I think the lack of response sort of speaks for itself. I will add my two cents however:
>
> I know that some projects which haven't really built community have stayed in incubation
status for quite a while.

> I think if there is a chance that community can be built, and an organization begin actively
contributing patches, then its worth waiting a little bit, but that's just my opinion.

Yes. And a long running project that I mentored just graduated. However, some level of activity
will be expected/required by the IPMC.

I'd prefer to see the community grow and graduate. However, that does not always happen. Incubation
is not a forever process.

Unless activity picks up and community grows, we will need to consider retirement.

--kevan