From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject Testing
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 01:00:29 GMT
Hello,
Alessandro made a bunch of changes (thanks Ale) recently in getting use
toward to putting out something for testing to the Java community at
large. Can we close out any JIRA tasks before doing so?

Secondly, can someone post some notes to the mailing list as a usage
guide and I can start editing them and putting them up on the Website.
Currently we have a Webpage on how to develop for kitty but not how its
used and why its useful. As long as someone puts together the steps for
another dev I can take care of the rest of the editing.

Thank you,
Matthew