From Alessandro Novarini <alessandro.novar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:19:41 GMT
Hi all,

I've just finished writing the report on the wiki page.
Sorry if I might seem rude or not polite, I only tried to base the
report on facts relevant to me, as we didn't discuss together about the
actual status of the project.
I trust if anybody had something to complain, he could freely update the
report with the due corrections.

Regards
--
Ale